These encapsulated Current Sensing coils are designed for PCB mounting and are used as a nonintrusive method of controling, monitoring or measuring AC currents. The sensors are non-contact devices having no DC power loss resulting in no heating problems. High quality toroids are used in order to obtain optimum performance over the designated current and frequency range.
- Molded Aperture for Primary Wire(s)
- Frequency Range Up to 100kHz
- Meets VDE Specifications
- PC Board Mounting
- Isolated current feed-back signal in Switch Mode Power Supplies
- Motor current load/overload
- Isolated bi-directional current sensor with full wave bridge rectifier
- Ultra-sound current
- High resolution sonar current
- Maximum operating temperature: 130°C.
- Maximum ratings are with a 1 turn primary and specified secondary terminating resistance.
- Amp/microsecond (A/usec) rating of primary equals Volt/microsecond (V/usec) rating of secondary when the secondary is terminated with its specified resistance. (Note: A/usec is equal to the product of a square wave pulse current, in Amps, multiplied by the current pulse width in microseconds.)
- Inductor scale factor is: Vout = 1 Volt/Amp when the specified terminating resistance is used.